- Soap et al. supplies cosmetic, toiletry and personal care raw materials (including herbs and spices) for external use only and not as food items.
- Information provided is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
- Please keep all supplies (including botanical extracts) out of reach of children and pets.
- Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling concentrated, flammable or irritating ingredients – particularly essential oils.
- Soap et al. accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our supplies. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
- Payments are non-refundable after order has been dispatched so please review your order before placing it.
- Delivery fees are based on order size and amount the determined by our delivery partner, GIG Logistics.
- Delivery duration varies depending on location.
- Abuja deliveries are usually made within 24 hours unless there is a problem and this will be promptly communicated to you.
- Out of Abuja deliveries can take between 2 – 7 working days depending on delivery location. Our delivery partners cannot offer express delivery at this time.
- While we do our best to prevent this, there could be some human error in packaging orders where an incorrect product or size is sent in an order. We will correct this as soon as you let us know.
- If an order is placed for an item that is out of stock, we will offer you a refund or store credit for the unavailable item/s.
- Because of the delicate nature of raw materials, we cannot accept order returns unless if there has been a mistake specifically made by us; in which case we will also offer a refund or store credit.
Thank you for choosing Soap et al. and happy shopping!
– Soap et al. Management.