30g, 50g, 120g
Carnauba Wax Butters/Oils/Waxes, Body Butters & Oil Blends, Candle Supplies, Lip Balm Supplies, Makeup Supplies, Scrub Supplies, WaxesButters/Oils/Waxes, Body Butters & Oil Blends, Candle Supplies, Lip Balm Supplies, Makeup Supplies, Scrub Supplies, Waxes
- Carnauba Wax 100% Pure and Natural (120g)
- Carnauba wax is yellow in colour and is often applied to cosmetics as a thickening agent.
- Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of the Brazilian palm tree known as Copernica Cerifera. Also referred to as the “Tree of Life”, local Brazilians use many of the trees’ produce for various necessities. Grown in the north eastern region of Brazil, the Carnauba tree proliferates along river banks, streams and damp lowlands. Although various Carnauba palms exist in other parts of South America, Africa and Ceylon, Carnauba wax is unique to the Brazilian palm, due to Brazil’s irregular rainy seasons
- It is hypoallergenic, very emollient and has a high melting point — perfect for thickening skin care products.
- When used in cosmetics, Carnauba Wax gives the product a smooth application and glossy finish. It also helps to keep the product in pliable, yet solid.
Typically used in: Lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, foundation, deodorant, skin care, body moisturizers, hair products, sun care, hair removal products.
₦2,100.00 – ₦5,800.00